//= comments_number(); ?>
Estimate reading time: 2 minutes
I started training glassblowing, the glass tube mounted in my metal lathe. It is not so easy as I had thought! Right flame, right temperature, right pressure on the glass.. Many aspects of the working with glass to learn.. By this simple project, I want to practise:
- Making the leak-tight stem
- Sealing the previously prepared stem into glass tube
- Blowing of the round end on the glass tube
- Making a tee-joint for evacuation pipe
- Leak detection
- Pumping and tipping of the tube
The latter two steps were still not made, but I am going to put it right soon!
There is a moisture in the tube, so it is a bit blurry.